The picture above is of Mr. and Mrs. Osmer Sage Deming in front of their home of which later became Deming School. The Robertson County Board of Education purchased the home in 1915. In 1927, the Board of Education changed the name of a newly construction school to Deming High School in honor of Judge O.S. Deming.
Students K-12 spent several years in the Deming High School. On January 28, 2013, students and staff held class at their new Robertson County School District.
The newly constructed school is K-12 and current enrollment is approximately 340. The school is comprised with the most up-to-date and newest technology with clicker systems, smart boards, projectors, and new computers that are currently being utilized in the classroom. Integrating technology into the curiculum, develop students' content knowledge, skills, and attitudes that will enable them to reach their maximum potential as responsible, productive citizens and life-long learners.