The mission of Robertson County Schools is to provide a safe, education-focused environment that fosters the development of all students to be college and/or career ready by graduation.
Robertson County School is an inviting facility where teachers, administrators, parents, and the community work together to instill a passion for learning in all students.
Robertson County School will strategically allocate its available resources to provide a rigorous academic program.
All students, the most disadvantaged to the most gifted, have access to the necessary supports and services to help them reach their highest potential. The district has a strong leadership team that develops a respect for and pride in academic achievement. Robertson County School will be satisfied with nothing less than a “proficient” accountability rating.
- All children are capable of learning at high levels.
- Every student is important.
- What is said and done in the classroom each day has lifelong implications.
- It is the responsibility of the Robertson County Board, Administration and Staff to remove all barriers to students achieving at the highest level.
- The board, administrators, teachers, and staff want the best for students.
- Each staff member at Robertson County School is a vital part of the team.
- The higher you set the bar, the more likely you will have success.